Everyone experiences an occasional blue mood or depression. Depression is an illness that increasingly afflicts people worldwide, interfering with concentration, motivation and many other aspects of everyday functioning. According to medical survey(3), the prevalence of mild to moderate depression is 10% of the population while 34% of the population uses mood stabilizing drugs.
Unfortunately, approximately 60–80% of these users do not obtain full symptom remission(4). Pharmacological interventions are also associated with several adverse eﬀects that contribute to their early discontinuation(5). Nausea, diarrhea, headache, low sex drive and difficulty achieving orgasm during sex fact turns the use of antidepressants to disadvantage.
Saffrox™ is The Smart Solution for depression.Containing an advanced Saffron extract, studies and clinically proven as an effective antidepressant, along with L-Methyl Folate*, a co-factor in the synthesis of serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine(6), Saffrox™ formula, act as a multifunctional anti-depressant balancing Serotonin, Dopamine, Norepinephrine and Glutamate, to treat depression and improve vitality and quality of life.
The one a day dosage makes Saffrox™, user friendly with high compliance and customer satisfaction.Saffrox advantages:
- Synonym to SSRI, can be used as First Drug of Choice in mild and Moderate depression before Rx drugs with its side effects, addiction and re-hab difficulties.
- Higher content in bioactive compounds.
- Higher stability because of its natural antioxidant content and its scavenging properties.
- No side effects.
- Safe and well tolerated ingredient.
- Act in synergy against oxidative stress produced during low mood states.
EFSA claim on Folate: Contributes to normal psychological function.
1. Hydro-alcoholic extract of Crocus sativus L. versus fluoxetine in the treatment of mild to moderate depression: a double-blind, randomized pilot trial. Noorbala AA, Akhondzadeh S, Tahmacebi-Pour N, Jamshidi AH. J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Feb 28;97(2):281-4.
2. Saffron for treatment of fluoxetine-induced sexual dysfunction in women :randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study, L.Kashani,F.Raisi,S.Saroukhanietal.”HumanPsychopharmacology,vol.28,no.1,pp.54–60,2013.
3. Comparison of Crocus sativus L. and imipramine in the treatment of mild to moderate depression: a pilot double-blind randomized trial S. Akhondzadeh, H. Fallah-Pour, K. Afkham, A.-H. Jamshidi, and F. Khalighi-Cigaroudi, “BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine,vol.4,article12,2004.
4. The epidemiology of depression across cultures. Ronald C. Kessler and Evelyn J. Bromet, Annu Rev Public Health. 2013; 34: 119–138.
5. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor discontinuation - Side effects and other factors that influence medication adherence. Goethe JW, Woolley SB, Cardoni AA, et al. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2007;27:451–458.
6. The sequenced treatment alternatives to relieve depression (STAR*D) trial: a review. Sinyor M1, Schaffer A, Levitt A. Can J Psychiatry. 2010 mar;55(3):126-35.
7. The role of L-methylfolate in depressive disorders Farah A, CNS Spectr. 2009 Jan;14(1 Suppl 2):2.
For buying Saffrox»